Barry Oulton, dentist and communication expert, talks about the benefits of better understanding the way you communicate. He explains a Neuro-Linguistic Programming model that can help you achieve this.
What you’ll hear:
- The importance of good communication
- Examples of why it’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it
- Details about how being congruent is essential for great communication
Who should listen:
- Anyone in practice who communicates with a patient
- Hygienists who want to help patients improve their oral health
- Dentists who want to develop good relationships with their patients
- Team members wanting to communicate better with colleagues
About Barry Oulton:
Dr. Barry Oulton is a practising dentist with over 25 years of experience and the owner of the award winning Haslemere Dental.
Barry is also a Master of NLP & hypnotherapy and runs the full-service training organisation ‘The Confident Dentist’ which specialises in effective communication training for dental practices.
Find out more about Bodcast here!