Johanna Hooper, Director at Limitless Peak Performance talks about systemic resilience, what it means and the importance of it in the workplace.
What you’ll hear:
- What is systemic resilience
- Resilience as an individual, team and a leader
- Diagnostic tools to find out what is causing stress
- The benefits of taking a systemic resilience approach
Who should listen:
- Practice owners
- Practice managers
Johanna’s coaching centres on the psychology of performance using “inner Game” philosophy to help clients achieve peak performance by focussing on their mindset. Her time in the military has fostered a passion for ensuring nobody accidentally becomes a ‘horrible boss’ or has to work for one!
Johanna uses 2 powerful assessment tools to help leaders be their best and get the best from their teams:
- the Mental Toughness questionnaire helps individuals understand how to manage their stress and build resilience: https://tinyurl.com/y49vbahz
- the Leadership Style & Effectiveness assessment helps leaders understand the shadow they cast: https://tinyurl.com/y3dszdk5
- Ex Commander Royal Navy
- 25+ years in Defence and Security sector
- 6 years as a Workforce Consultant – facilitated 30+ workshops across MOD, Defence Industry and Security
- 2 years as a High Performance Coach – working with senior Execs and CEOs
- CMI Chartered Manager
- Mental Health First Aider
- Academy of Executive Coaching Systemic Team Coaching Certificate
- CMI Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Leadership and Management
- ILM Level 7 Master Practitioner Coaching and Mentoring Certificate.
For further information about Johanna and Limitless Peak Performance or ‘lite’ versions of both the Mental Toughness and Leadership Effectiveness assessments you can visit the website here: https://www.limitlesspeakperformance.co.uk