Want to improve your patient experience but don’t know where to start? If so, join Michael Bentley for this insightful Regional Event focussing on developing your patient journey to ensure you’re providing an exceptional patient experience.
Join Michael Bentley, business consultant and all-round dental practice guru, as he shares how to take the right steps to develop the patient journey for your patients who have a membership plan, or those you’re looking to promote your membership plan to.
Michael will guide you through the key stages of the patient journey, explaining how to prioritise your membership plan as the pivotal offering to new and existing patients, and how each staff member plays an integral role in doing so. He will help you ensure your patients are getting the best possible experience, whilst supporting you to maximise your practice income.
- Discover the significance of the patient journey to the success of your dental practice
- Learn new approaches to ensure you’re providing an excellent patient experience
- Understand your dental practice’s ‘brand’ and its impact on offering membership plans
- Develop communication skills to be used by team members to enhance the patient journey
- Understand how to offer the right membership plan for each patient
- Gain 3 hours’ CPD and achieve GDC development outcomes A, B and D.
A bit about Michael Bentley
Michael Bentley has over 20 years’ experience within the dental industry, starting out as a practice manager before moving on to being a dental nurse, treatment coordinator and becoming GDC and DCP registered – he’s experienced it all!
Michael now works as a dental business consultant. All this combined grass-roots knowledge has given Michael a deep understanding of how you are feeling and the challenges you face day-to-day.
Other events you may be interested in
More dates available
The Practice Plan Workshop Tour
Dr Barry Oulton is back! Fasten your seat belts and get ready to take off on an energising and empowering journey. From check in to landing, Barry has it covered. You and your team will…
More dates available
Prioritising Mental Health and Wellbeing in your Practice
Looking to gain a better understanding of how you can look after yours and your team’s mental health and wellbeing? If so, Join Dr Ritesh Aggarwal, for this crucial regional event focussing on mental health…