From Recruitment to Termination and Everything In-Between
Join Sarah Buxton, Solicitor and HR expert, for this informative workshop focusing on staff employment to help you run and manage a profitable dental practice.
This event will give you an increased awareness of the dos and don’ts of managing a dental team to help you to deal with the most common employment issues faced by practice owners and practice managers.
As an expert in her field, Sarah recognises that employment law can be one of the biggest challenges of running and managing a dental practice. During this session, she will help you to look at it positively and arm you with the skills you need to ensure that you are managing staff correctly.
"I received really useful HR advice from Sarah and a reminder to keep policies up-to-date and ensure that procedures are followed” commented Andrew Lavelle, Practice Manager from Castle Way Dental Care.
• Understand how to recruit effectively and in accordance with current legislation
• Determine what should be included in employment contracts
• Recognise the three different types of employment status and learn how to use policies and procedures
• Learn the reasons for a fair dismissal and how to bring an employee’s employment to an end
• Gain an awareness of recent employment law changes
• It’s an informal afternoon mixing with like-minded people in a relaxed setting.
If you want to increase your knowledge of employment law, join us for this session taking place on:
- Tuesday 13th February 2018 in Worcester, from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
- Wednesday 14th February 2018 in East Midlands, from 2.00 pm to 5.00 pm
This event will provide you with three hours of verifiable CPD.
*This event is exclusive to Practice Plan and Medenta members*
Sarah Buxton is a Solicitor and Director at FTA Law Limited. Sarah has worked in the dental industry for eight years advising dental practice owners and practice managers on all legal aspects of running and managing a dental team.
Exclusive event for Practice Plan and Medenta members:
£25 per person